The annual St. Jude's Rock'n'Roll Marathon and construction will be affecting traffic in the vicinity of Metro Seattle Gamers on Sunday, June 9th.
All day expect the following:
- The SR99 tunnel will be closed for construction work.
From the early morning to the early afternoon, expect the following:
- West Nickerson Street eastbound will be closed, including to Metro Transit.
- West Nickerson Street westbound will be open but expect interruptions. Metro Transit will not stop near the club.
- The Ballard Bridge will be open but traffic will be constricted.
- The northbound lanes of Aurora Ave. N. will be closed, including on both sides of the Aurora Bridge.
As a reminder, there is an alternate way to the club from the east by turning from Nickerson Street north onto 3rd Avenue West, and then going west onto West Ewing Street, past another Marina, turning right to stay onto West Ewing Street, and then passing the Foss shipyard next to the club's location. To see a map of this route go to the following web page:
Location and Contact
The marathon will be running on other streets as well. For more information on Marathon related street closures, here is a link to their PDF: