This new website will become our primary communications point to the public. This site provides a number of advantages for our members.
1) A functional website for the club that doesn't have to be managed by a web programmer.
2) It allows our members to set up their own user profiles on this website.
3) A central public event schedule that is not hidden by Yahoo! Groups current policy.
4) Members can make payment and adjust their membership status from this website.
5) As we get used to using the new event system we can layer in daily visitor registrations there as well.
There are more options with this system that will be brought up to our membership in the near future, but for now we are attempting to duplicate club procedures rather than build new ones.